The CrossFit Games Open 2014 is missing something in Muncie…YOU!
If you haven’t heard it from us, your coaches, or all of your CrossFit Facebook friends, here is what you will be signing up for:
- Global competition of athletes of all ages, skill level and sizes over 190,000 signed up at this point
- $20 fee goes directly to CrossFit Games, not The Arsenal
- We are a CrossFit Affiliate that sponsors the games, the only one in Muncie
- You can show your support for your local box by participating
- There will be 5 workouts, 14.1-14.5 that are released on Thursday night and need to be completed and scores submitted at some point before Monday at 8 p.m. Eastern.
- All workouts can be done at The Arsenal, and we have 11 judges to help get your score
- All workouts can be done by any athlete at The Arsenal
- We have a live online leaderboard just for Open participants on The Arsenal website to cheer for each other
The fact is, YOU are The Arsenal and Muncie CrossFit! This team and group of coaches believes in you and the work you’ve put into training. There are very few excuses for not punching a ticket to compete in the most unique and large community competition ever. If you have any questions or hesitation please call me at 765-215-1704, or visit us at The Arsenal and talk to one of your coaches.
Please consider signing up and joining us in this global celebration of fitness, family and competition.