On Saturday, August 12, at the site where 70 individuals competed this past July, The Arsenal, home of Muncie Crossfit, will be hosting Downtown Throwdown IV.
DAY OF EVENT
Where: The Arsenal, 115 South Walnut Street, Muncie, IN, USA
When: Saturday, August 12, 8 a.m.
- 100+ competitors, 30 volunteer staff, and over 200 local members
- Prime downtown location for spectators and visitors
- 7,500 sq. feet of performance and spectator space inside The Arsenal
- 2 unisex restrooms and 3 unisex shower/changing rooms
- Restaurants within walking distance include: Casa Del Sol, Vera Mae’s Bistro, The Caffeinery, The Downtown Farm Stand, and The Heorot
- Street parking available at no cost throughout downtown Muncie, including public lots west of The Arsenal
- Electricity supplied to vendor booths from Muncie CrossFit at The Arsenal
HOW TO BE A SPONSOR
Title Sponsor – $500 | Sponsors still available!
This is the premiere sponsorship option for The Downtown Throwdown. By sponsoring the event, you will receive:
- Inclusion in the name of the competition and promoted in all materials leading up to and during the event on July 18
- Brand image inclusion on all apparel
- Social media promotion leading up to and through the event including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- All competition related emails, more than 5 planned
- Prominent display of your company banner during competition and during awards
- Inclusion in winner package w/ title sponsor logo
- Logo prominently placed throughout event
- 12 x 12 booth space in prominent location
I Want to be a Sponsor
HOW TO BE A VENDOR
Booth Placement – $50 | 20 available, 12′ x 12′ Standard Size
This includes dedicated space in front of the Arsenal on Walnut Street. Each space is 12′ x 12′. Electricity will be provided.
Reserve your spot!
I Want to be a Vendor
Interested in contacting us directly?
Adam James- General Manager and Coach
Samantha Jones- Business Developer and Coach
Brian J. McKay- CEO/Owner and Coach